How to use "open with" with Word Starter?
sven2000
2011-03-28 12:43:32 UTC
This is a bit harder than I thought it would be. I broke the link
between Word Starter and the odt file types. But I can not reattach it
with "open with" and "choose default program", because word starter is
not in the list. The program is also not in program files and the
location in properties points to "C:
\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\VIRTUA~1". Is it possible to reattach the
file type or am I doomed to use File Open every time from now on?
sven2000
2011-03-28 14:13:17 UTC
found it, I have to attach it to "Microsoft Office Client
Vizualization Handler"
a***@gmail.com
2013-09-30 14:30:09 UTC
Post by sven2000
found it, I have to attach it to "Microsoft Office Client
Vizualization Handler"
thanks this was helpful! i had the same issue :)